Valid Purchase Dates: 1/1/19 – 12/31/19
If your new Samsung 30" built-in wall oven or 30” or 36” cooktop doesn’t fit the cabinet cut-out or countertop that houses your existing wall oven or cooktop of the same width and configuration , you’ll receive up to $300 as a Visa® Reward Card toward a professional cabinet retrofit.*
Ready to get started? Learn how to redeem by clicking below, then simply click ‘GET CLAIM FORM’ to download your form.How To Redeem GET CLAIM FORM
Upon approval of valid claim and verification with the terms and conditions. Offer awarded as a
Visa Reward Card. This card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license from
Visa® U.S.A. Inc. MetaBank is not a sponsor of this Offer.
*Must be an eligible legal resident of the 50 US/DC & at least 18 years old to participate. Terms
and conditions apply. Qualifying Oven must be a 30” built-in wall oven, purchased between
1/1/2019 and 12/31/2019, and must replace existing oven of same size and configuration.
Offer valid for professional cabinet modifications only; installation costs excluded. Photographic
and other proof required. One claim per household. Offer cannot be combined with other offers,
promotions or discounts. Offer not valid on bulk purchases, new construction, remodels, or
first-time oven installations. See https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/Ready2Fit
for full terms and conditions and complete details.
© 2019 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung
Electronics Co., Ltd.
Ready to start?
How to get started with Samsung Pay.
Download Samsung Pay to your new phone, register with your Samsung Account ID, add an eligible credit or debit card and make a qualifying purchase before 8/31/16.
You will get an immediate notification on your phone telling you how to claim your reward.
After accepting the terms, your Samsung Rewards card will be instantly deposited into your wallet and can be used anywhere Visa debit cards in Samsung Pay is accepted.
How to Redeem This Offer
- Purchase one of the Qualifying Products included on the list of eligible models above between January 1, 2019 and December, 31, 2019 and save your receipt.
- Record the model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven or cooktop and the Qualifying Product. Make sure you photograph your old oven or cooktop (step 3) before uninstalling it to obtain the serial number.
- Photograph and print before and after shots of the existing wall oven or cooktop and the newly installed Qualifying Product. Both photographs must show the existing and new ovens/cooktop installed, and both must show proof of dimension. For example, you can hold a measuring tape horizontally against the ovens in order to demonstrate that both are 30”.
- Utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing cabinet or countertop cut-out, and get a receipt or invoice that includes the following information: (a) date of work performed; (b) name of person or entity performing work; (c) detailed description of work performed; and (d) separate line items for modification and installation costs, if applicable.
- Visit promos.samsungpromotions.com/ready2fit to receive and print a claim form.
- Complete, sign and submit the claim form and all other required documentation described in steps 1 through 4 above. All required documentation must be mailed in an envelope to The Samsung Ready2Fit™ Guarantee, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 and received within 90 days of purchase. Required documentation includes:
- Copy of your sales receipt showing the purchase of the Qualifying Product between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
- Proof of your delivery date.
- Before and after photographs showing accurate dimensions.
- Copy of receipt or invoice showing your professional modification costs.
- Model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven/cooktop and Qualifying Product.